I like numbers. Let’s review, shall we?
- Number of days since I started my new life = 900 days today!
- Pounds of fat lost in those 900 days = 51
- Pounds of lean body mass gained in the last year = 12
- Average life expectancy of a woman = 81 years
- My life expectancy based on lifestyle changes = 94 years
Very, very pleased. There are no guarantees, of course, but no matter how many days I have left, I’m happy. Every day is a new adventure. I’m learning something new everyday. I’m passionate about what I’m doing. Is life perfect? Of course not. But I’ve done a pretty good job of removing the toxins and negativity. I’m still very, very busy. I still have stress. But it’s good stress. I actively remind myself to be grateful about something every day. And I pray.
These things have helped me find my calm center again. I think I took it for granted until I lost track of my calm center. Now that I’m back in that place, I’m very, very grateful.Let's connect! Follow me on social media: